-R&B Soulchild with a mix of country girl
- Greatest musical influences: Garth Brooks, Miguel, Chris Brown, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey
- Works out to R&B
- Follow me on Twitter and find out more! @ValSantosATX
Take a look at the video. Be inspired.
For more information visit: www.stereotypeapparel.com
Photo Credit: Screenshot from YouTube
OH. My GAWSH! Elephants are my favorite animals and baby elephants are my biggest weakness! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Watch Lilly's first year of life summed up in two minutes.
Heart melts in 3...2...1...
Photo Credit: Screenshot from YouTube
This is truly remarkable! Who says animals don't have compassion or feelings!?!? This proves that they do!
I won't lie...this kind of gets me choked up!
Photo Credit: Getty Images
Haha!!!!!! This video needs no explanation!
WATCH MORE VIDEOS OF KEVIN HART FAN GIRLING OVER BEY
Photo Credit: Splash News (splashnews.com)
Hmmm...this basically squashes those dumb separation rumors doesn't it? lol
To me, this is a major life change! Jay Z & Beyonce are going to start a "22 Day Challenge"...They are GOING VEGAN! SAY WUUUUUUUUH!? Kudos because I couldn't do that!
This is what Jay Z has to say about the cleanse diet:
Psychologists have said it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. On the 22nd day, you’ve found the way.
On December 3rd, one day before my 44th birthday I will embark on a 22 Days challenge to go completely vegan, or as I prefer to call it, plant-based!! This all began a few months back when a good friend and vegan challenged me to embrace a “plant-based breakfast” everyday. It was surprisingly easier on me than I thought…
Why now? There’s something spiritual to me about it being my 44th birthday and the serendipity behind the number of days in this challenge; 22 (2+2=4) coupled with the fact that the challenge ends on Christmas day…It just feels right!
So you can call it a spiritual and physical cleanse. I will post my progress… Any professional vegans out there that have any great food spots please help out! Please ha. I don’t know what happens after Christmas. A semi-vegan, a full plant-based diet? Or just a spiritual and physical challenge? We’ll see…
Best of luck and health!
P.S. B is also joining me.
Photo Credit: 2013 American Music Awards/ Wire Image
I like to call them S5C...
First off...we must know the difference between a Stage 5 Clinger & someone you are just leading on.
S5C: Someone who will NOT get the hint that you are not interested. They call, text, & maybe even do a drive by the crib just to see if you're home. If you have NEVER responded then they are a Stage 5 Clinger.
Someone You're Leading On: You hit them up, talk sweet, even try to spit game, may have sent a cute wink face now & then. When they feel like it's ok to hit YOU up first & you don't respond then you are just a jerk. If you are not interested in someone don't give them ANY kind of inkling that you are. Not even a drunk text. Got it?
This is what you gotta do to ditch that S5C.
1. Tell them that you are beyond busy & that they just don't fit your lifestyle...in other words tell them gently that you are NOT interested.
2. Give them the cold shoulder. Sometimes when you respond they think it's ok. So just flat out IGNORE them.
3. Drop the "friend" bomb a WHOOOOOLE lot! A LOT A LOT A LOT! If Im interested in someone & they drop the "just friends" bomb more than once while y'all are hanging out as more than friends...I know it's time to move on.
4. Talk to them about other people from the opposite sex. Even if you have to make someone up or exaggerate things between you & someone else. DO IT!
5. JUST FRIGGIN TELL THEM! End it all by saying you are NOT interested.
...If they keep hitting you up just get a new number. That's what I just did! lol
I think I am going to write a blog about knowing the difference between "friendzone" & more than friends. Men seem to get that confused.
Blog idea credit from www.msn.com